Welcome to the Deck Analyzer.
We'd like to help you refine your deck for consistent gameplay.
Start by naming your new deck:
Search by name. (Advanced search pending!)
- Add a deck. Give your deck a powerful name like, Bruce the Big Bad Basher or Thor the Big Scary God to set the mood and strike fear into your opponents.
- Add tactics. Things like, Get red mana, Block, or Direct player damage. Expand each tactic to tell us how many matching cards you need by when.
- Add cards. Use their specific names (4 Elvish Mystic) or group them together (8 Mana-helper elves) however you like. Expand each card to assign them to your tactics.
- Review and Refine. Our analysis tells you how stable your gameplay will be.
We track all bugs and potential features publicly on GitHub.
Any feedback you can provide will be greatly appreciated!
- Converted Mana Cost (CMC)
- You may cast spells that have a cycling ability from your graveyard.
If a card that has a cycling ability would be put into your graveyard from anywhere and it wasn't cycled, exile it instead.
A token permanent with cycling will go to your graveyard before ceasing to exist. It won’t be exiled. Similarly, a nontoken permanent that lost cycling while it was on the battlefield will also go to your graveyard.
If you cycle an instant card, you may cast it from your graveyard right away before any player may take any other action. If you do, that spell will resolve before the cycling ability. If you cycle a noninstant card without flash, you can’t cast it until after the cycling ability has resolved.
Abandoned Sarcophagus doesn’t grant you permission to do anything with those cards except cast them. For example, you can’t cycle nonland cards with cycling from your graveyard.
Certain older cards have variants of cycling, such as basic landcycling or Wizardcycling. Abandoned Sarcophagus’s effect lets you cast these cards and exiles them if they weren’t discarded for their cycling variant’s ability.
mtg.deckanalyzer.com © 2018. All rights reserved. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2009 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
This web site is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING(r) is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com). All information is subject to change without prior notice. Although we try to present current and accurate information, we cannot make any guarantees of any kind.