Welcome to the Deck Analyzer.
We'd like to help you refine your deck for consistent gameplay.
Start by naming your new deck:
Search by name. (Advanced search pending!)
- Add a deck. Give your deck a powerful name like, Bruce the Big Bad Basher or Thor the Big Scary God to set the mood and strike fear into your opponents.
- Add tactics. Things like, Get red mana, Block, or Direct player damage. Expand each tactic to tell us how many matching cards you need by when.
- Add cards. Use their specific names (4 Elvish Mystic) or group them together (8 Mana-helper elves) however you like. Expand each card to assign them to your tactics.
- Review and Refine. Our analysis tells you how stable your gameplay will be.
We track all bugs and potential features publicly on GitHub.
Any feedback you can provide will be greatly appreciated!
- Converted Mana Cost (CMC)
- Creature — Zombie
- First strike
Whenever a creature dealt damage by Abattoir Ghoul this turn dies, you gain life equal to that creature's toughness.
You’ll gain life equal to the creature’s last known toughness before it died. For example, if Abattoir Ghoul deals 3 first-strike damage to a 7/7 creature and then you give the creature -5/-5 before the regular combat damage step, you’ll gain 2 life.
mtg.deckanalyzer.com © 2018. All rights reserved. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2009 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
This web site is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING(r) is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com). All information is subject to change without prior notice. Although we try to present current and accurate information, we cannot make any guarantees of any kind.