Welcome to the Deck Analyzer.
We'd like to help you refine your deck for consistent gameplay.
Start by naming your new deck:
Search by name. (Advanced search pending!)
- Add a deck. Give your deck a powerful name like, Bruce the Big Bad Basher or Thor the Big Scary God to set the mood and strike fear into your opponents.
- Add tactics. Things like, Get red mana, Block, or Direct player damage. Expand each tactic to tell us how many matching cards you need by when.
- Add cards. Use their specific names (4 Elvish Mystic) or group them together (8 Mana-helper elves) however you like. Expand each card to assign them to your tactics.
- Review and Refine. Our analysis tells you how stable your gameplay will be.
We track all bugs and potential features publicly on GitHub.
Any feedback you can provide will be greatly appreciated!
Abian, Luvion Usurper
- Converted Mana Cost (CMC)
- Legendary Planeswalker — Abian
- As Abian, Luvion Usurper enters the battlefield, you become Abian. (Your life total becomes equal to their loyalty. You can activate the loyalty abilities by spending or gaining life.)
[+3]: Discard your hand, then draw cards equal to the greatest power among creatures you control.
[+1]: Create a 3/2 red and green Spirit creature token.
[−X]: You deal X damage to any target.
Abian, Luvion Usurper
While Abian is on the battlefield, you’re both a player and a permanent. You’re a legendary planeswalker that’s red and green.
If an effect causes you to leave the battlefield, you resume being just a player. Your life total doesn’t change. The Abian card that represented you moves to the appropriate zone.
If an effect adds or removes loyalty counters from Abian, you also gain or lose that much life. Similarly, if an effect causes you to gain or lose life, that many loyalty counters are put on or removed from Abian.
To activate your last ability, you can’t pay more life than you have.
If you control Abian but haven’t become Abian, its loyalty abilities function as normal, drawing from its loyalty counters and not your life. Its last ability causes you, the player, to deal damage, although the source of the ability is Abian.
mtg.deckanalyzer.com © 2018. All rights reserved. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2009 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
This web site is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING(r) is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com). All information is subject to change without prior notice. Although we try to present current and accurate information, we cannot make any guarantees of any kind.