Welcome to the Deck Analyzer.
We'd like to help you refine your deck for consistent gameplay.
Start by naming your new deck:
Search by name. (Advanced search pending!)
- Add a deck. Give your deck a powerful name like, Bruce the Big Bad Basher or Thor the Big Scary God to set the mood and strike fear into your opponents.
- Add tactics. Things like, Get red mana, Block, or Direct player damage. Expand each tactic to tell us how many matching cards you need by when.
- Add cards. Use their specific names (4 Elvish Mystic) or group them together (8 Mana-helper elves) however you like. Expand each card to assign them to your tactics.
- Review and Refine. Our analysis tells you how stable your gameplay will be.
We track all bugs and potential features publicly on GitHub.
Any feedback you can provide will be greatly appreciated!
- Converted Mana Cost (CMC)
- Snow Creature — Treefolk
Abominable Treefolk's power and toughness are each equal to the number of snow permanents you control.
When Abominable Treefolk enters the battlefield, tap target creature an opponent controls. That creature doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step.
The ability that defines Abominable Treefolk’s power and toughness works in all zones, not just the battlefield.
As long as Abominable Treefolk is on the battlefield, its first ability will count itself, so it’ll be at least 1/1.
Abominable Treefolk’s last ability can target a creature that’s already tapped. That creature won’t untap during its controller’s next untap step.
mtg.deckanalyzer.com © 2018. All rights reserved. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2009 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
This web site is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING(r) is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com). All information is subject to change without prior notice. Although we try to present current and accurate information, we cannot make any guarantees of any kind.