Welcome to the Deck Analyzer.
We'd like to help you refine your deck for consistent gameplay.
Start by naming your new deck:
Search by name. (Advanced search pending!)
- Add a deck. Give your deck a powerful name like, Bruce the Big Bad Basher or Thor the Big Scary God to set the mood and strike fear into your opponents.
- Add tactics. Things like, Get red mana, Block, or Direct player damage. Expand each tactic to tell us how many matching cards you need by when.
- Add cards. Use their specific names (4 Elvish Mystic) or group them together (8 Mana-helper elves) however you like. Expand each card to assign them to your tactics.
- Review and Refine. Our analysis tells you how stable your gameplay will be.
We track all bugs and potential features publicly on GitHub.
Any feedback you can provide will be greatly appreciated!
Tactics / Card Groups
Add your tactical groups
- Get red mana
- Swing big
Expand each and set how many matching cards you need by what turn for a perfect game.
Enter a non-empty tactic name.
Add your cards
For a complete analysis, add them by name:
- 24 Swamp
- 4 Bile Blight
- 4 Merciless Executioner
For quick stats, you can add groups:
- 26 Mixed Land
- 10 Disruption/Anti-creature Spells
- 12 Small Creatures
- 12 Big Creatures
Expand and add each to all of its relevant tactical groups.
Enter an optional Quantity followed by a Card Name.
E.g., 4 Evlish Mystic
Waiting for card and strategy data ...
The probability that ALL of your
tactics will land as planned.
Pruning Suggestions (beta)
The average number of cards "late" or
"missing" during an "imperfect" game.
Waiting for data.
A rough analysis shows that removing
the following could optimize your deck.
Apply ALL to
This Deck |
A New Deck
Created by Me.
Share a public copy?
To share this, you must create a publicly shared copy. Is that OK?
mtg.deckanalyzer.com © 2018. All rights reserved. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. © 2009 Wizards. All Rights Reserved.
This web site is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC. This web site may use the trademarks and other intellectual property of Wizards of the Coast LLC, which is permitted under Wizards' Fan Site Policy. For example, MAGIC: THE GATHERING(r) is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards' trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at (www.wizards.com). All information is subject to change without prior notice. Although we try to present current and accurate information, we cannot make any guarantees of any kind.